Blog Archive

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Poems!

Hello everyone! i write poems .. although some people think they're not poems but just a collection of my thoughts and reflections! Well either way its something i write well (i think) so here are my poems. (and i couldn't think of any titles.. so suggestions are always welcome!) (I've written 8 so far but I'm publishing only 3 of them for now) :

1. NO TITLE
While I sit here by my window
Gazing at the moon in the night,
I think of you as the blood rushes to my face
Thinking why nothing ever went right…

Did I go overboard when I said I loved you?
Or didn’t you ever feel the same?
Did I say too much when I told you I missed you?
Or is it only me who feels this pain?

The thoughts we exchanged were so pure
So innocent and so filled with love,
I heard the sincerity in your voice then
We were so peaceful, just like heaven above.

But now when I think of you
Fear creeps in on me from all sides,
Knowing for a fact that I may never speak to you again,
And that I may have actually been in for a ride!



2. NO TITLE
As time passes by
I think about you,
Wondering if you’d ever love me?
Or if I could ever forget you?

Your silence gets to me
It's making me go mad,
I really want an answer
Coz I’m unhappy and sad.

Your sweetheart is your excuse
I can see that, I’m not blind
But if only you had one thing,
The power to read my mind.

Those words are still unspoken,
Those three I long to hear,
I’m going insane, can you feel the pain?
I’m madly in love with you dear!!

I’m just a girl with a broken heart
So please don’t think I’m crazy
I’m just picking all the pieces now,
So life is just a bit hazy.

But you don’t have to worry
Coz there’s nothing you can do,
It's just a broken heart that’s all
And all I need is you…



3. NO TITLE
Flowers are pretty,
Birds are cute,
You’re one hottie
I’m crazy about you!!

The first time I saw you
I was completely blown away,
I lost myself to you
When I saw you that day.

So fair and so tall,
You looked oh-so fine,
And I thought to myself
“Ooh baby! You’re mine!!”

I felt my heart beat faster,
The first time I heard you speak
You know you’ve got the power baby,
To make me go weak in my knees!

And now that I do know you
I thank God everyday,
For allowing me to meet you
In the weirdest of ways!!

But now you’re really special
A very special friend,
And I just hope that this friendship
Goes all the way till the end!

SO, thats all folks!!

No comments: